To realise the developed India by 2020

Friday, December 20, 2019

[India_Vision_2020] 20 and 2020...I pledge to Love what I do and do what I love Now as Now is the only time...

 

Namaste!

Let each one of us pledge now placing the right hand over the left hand on the heart.

*The pledge*

I pledge to know my true self.

I pledge to rise above my senses and mind.

I pledge to befriend my ego, attachment, greed, anger and lust for the benefit of my humble self and all others in this Universe.

I pledge to thank The Almighty God whole heartedly for this precious human form.

I pledge to love my humble self first and others as an epitome of love.

I pledge to serve the needy with love in action now remembering The Almighty God.

I pledge to live in the now and now after over  making this Universe a Heaven.

I pledge now for a World class zero fees education and health with care to all and  especially for the poorest of the poor.
 
I pledge to lead a life of love laughing with others and leave when the time comes with a smile and legacy behind.

*I pledge to follow this pledge now as now is the only time* for the way back to our source!

Yours in the Lord
Er A Visswanathan
Nishabdha Seva - Founder
+ 91 97907 24069

Note : Please do share your whatsapp contact in our whatsapp + 91 97907 24069

__._,_.___

Posted by: Visswanathan A 91 9790724069 <visswanathan.a@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Please visit the website http://www.indiavision2020.org to read inspiring articles of eminent personalities

.

__,_._,___
Share:

0 comments:

Latest Messages

Blog Archive

India Vision Team


Publisher and Patron
K. Srinivasan,
Team:
Shivanarayan Pasupathy
Jayatheerthan
Balamurugan
Subha Ganesh
Contact
prpoint@gmail.com

India Vision website and ezine

India Vision website offers lot of information about the various aspects of Vision 2020. Please download the ezines and podcasts on this theme. Please visit http://www.indiavision2020.org

India Vision Group



India Vision 2020 is the largest Indian group for youth to discuss the strategies for realising the devleoped India by 2020. This Blog carries the feed from the India Vision discussion group. Please join the group by clicking
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/India_Vision_2020/

Blog Archive