To realise the developed India by 2020

Friday, March 7, 2014

[India_Vision_2020] My Views in reference to Parliament Rucks

 

Hello Sir,

This message is regarding my personal views on a situation that happened in parliament in last session.I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling but want to share my take on it.

Ruckus created in parliament really showed sorry state of politics in Andhra Pradesh. I join you in condemning the act. But I am disappointed to say that not many cared when parliament (Upper and Lower Houses) passed the bill in a illegal fashion. I am sorry to say this, but this was not condemned by Primepoint as well.

I recently saw 2014 will be golden for us (Indians) as it is a year similar to 1947. I'm not sure about being golden. But it appears to be like 1947 in one fashion - then we had India and Pakistan division where as now we could see Seemandhra and Telangana division. Even after 60+ years, we couldn't get out of 'Divide and Rule' policy given by British.

With your articles on dark hidden facts of India, you educated us. I request you to spread the awareness on such critical issues as well. Instead of fighting for caste, region, religion and so on, we need to identify ourselves as Indians first and join our hands to move towards development.

Please forgive me if I made any wrong references. I respect you for educating all of us along this journey. Wanted to convey my deepest worries. I wish we can see a possible way out of this maze by our political system.

Thank You,
Navya

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Please visit the website http://www.indiavision2020.org to read inspiring articles of eminent personalities
.

__,_._,___
Share:

0 comments:

Latest Messages

Blog Archive

India Vision Team


Publisher and Patron
K. Srinivasan,
Team:
Shivanarayan Pasupathy
Jayatheerthan
Balamurugan
Subha Ganesh
Contact
prpoint@gmail.com

India Vision website and ezine

India Vision website offers lot of information about the various aspects of Vision 2020. Please download the ezines and podcasts on this theme. Please visit http://www.indiavision2020.org

India Vision Group



India Vision 2020 is the largest Indian group for youth to discuss the strategies for realising the devleoped India by 2020. This Blog carries the feed from the India Vision discussion group. Please join the group by clicking
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/India_Vision_2020/

Blog Archive