To realise the developed India by 2020

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

[India_Vision_2020] From a person who got the benefit from this group

Respeted Sirs & Friends

I am K.Muruganandam my native is samayapuram in trichy dt i am a fully Challenged Person only in body  and not in self Confidence. I know some basic Computer Knowledge. It is my introduction.

Recently i sent one mail Mr.A.P.J Abdul Kalam Sir. Mr Kalam Sir forwarded my mail  to Mr. Srinivasan sir (moderator). Then  Mr. Ravikumar sir & Mr. Siva Narayanan sir contacted me over phone &  immediately and took action with in 2 days.
 
What is this action?  I was sent  to a big hospital in Tiruchy for check up of my body condition and to take medicines. Then they arranged a Computer Centre for my Regular Income. It is a great Help for me.

Now I will help minimum of 10 poor persons with some education and this is my aim for the next year. I think i'll do my best.

I seek blessings from all our members.

I did not know earlir about this india vision 2020 group and Young Helping Minds (YHM). But i know 50% of their achivements and helping others policy. They are doing great help for me and many others. So I am thankful to always India vision 2020 group and YHM. I am very proud of their services.
At this time i am very Happy and cheerful.


Again thanks to MR.DR.APJ ABDUL KALAM SIR  & INDIA VISION 2020 & YOUNG HELPING MINDS (YHM) Mr. Kalamnagappan ,  Mr. Jailani  & Team members.
This is my first mail sharing with all our members so any mistake please Identify and tell me it is a tonic for me.

K.Muruganandam B.B.A,DCA.
E-Mail : mailmurugan_2008@rediffmail.com
Cell : (0) 99 52 30 45 99

__._,_.___
Please visit the website http://www.indiavision2020.org to read inspiring articles of eminent personalities
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Messenger

Files to share?

Send up to 1GB of

files in an IM.

Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Yahoo! Groups

Discover healthy

living groups and

live a full life.

.

__,_._,___
Share:

0 comments:

Latest Messages

Blog Archive

India Vision Team


Publisher and Patron
K. Srinivasan,
Team:
Shivanarayan Pasupathy
Jayatheerthan
Balamurugan
Subha Ganesh
Contact
prpoint@gmail.com

India Vision website and ezine

India Vision website offers lot of information about the various aspects of Vision 2020. Please download the ezines and podcasts on this theme. Please visit http://www.indiavision2020.org

India Vision Group



India Vision 2020 is the largest Indian group for youth to discuss the strategies for realising the devleoped India by 2020. This Blog carries the feed from the India Vision discussion group. Please join the group by clicking
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/India_Vision_2020/

Blog Archive