To realise the developed India by 2020

Friday, February 22, 2008

Re: [India_Vision_2020] mission "Innovation"

(Moderator's Note : Members at Bangalore who are interested to associate with India Vision Club may kindly contact Shiva (Co-Moderator of this Group) to his e mail id shivapas@yahoo.com )

hello ,

i m shobhit mathur , 2nd year engineering student from bangalore.i have a strong desire to work for rural development of india. i am ready to provide my services to you .

shobhit

----- Original Message ----
From: Manoj Parmar <parmarsnmanoj@rediffmail.com>
To: India_Vision_2020@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, 22 February, 2008 10:57:09 AM
Subject: [India_Vision_2020] mission "Innovation"

Dear Sir,
I am Manoj Parmar working in higher secondary school Ujjain. I have made one project" INNOVATION "for the students of rural areas and small towns. This project will be based on innovative teaching methodologies. It will help to eradicate the fear from the subjects. I have made this project especially for middle age group students. This is the crucial period of life which might take them to the wrong direction. I want to teach subjects through skits, projects, video films, group discussions, presentations etc.In India Students are getting these facilities in very expensive schools. I want to do this for the students coming from lower and middle income group. It will help me to search talents from small cities and villages.I want to chanalize their energy in right directions. I am sure that with help of this project I will be able to give good and responsible citizens to the world.

I have done many community and service programs with my students. I have observed the talents of village children as well as of my students. We don't have the programmes by which we can keep consistency in these types of programmes.I have taught in CBSE and International School's. I have worked as Incharge of the personal Peroject.While working with students I have found my own" PERSONAL PROJECT OF LIFE".It has become the mission of my life.
I need dedicated people for this project. I also need the help of NGO's for this project.

Regards
Manoj Parmar

__._,_.___
Please visit the website http://www.indiavision2020.org to read inspiring articles of eminent personalities
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New business?

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Cat Fanatics

on Yahoo! Groups

Find people who are

crazy about cats.

Y! Groups blog

the best source

for the latest

scoop on Groups.

.

__,_._,___
Share:

0 comments:

Latest Messages

Blog Archive

India Vision Team


Publisher and Patron
K. Srinivasan,
Team:
Shivanarayan Pasupathy
Jayatheerthan
Balamurugan
Subha Ganesh
Contact
prpoint@gmail.com

India Vision website and ezine

India Vision website offers lot of information about the various aspects of Vision 2020. Please download the ezines and podcasts on this theme. Please visit http://www.indiavision2020.org

India Vision Group



India Vision 2020 is the largest Indian group for youth to discuss the strategies for realising the devleoped India by 2020. This Blog carries the feed from the India Vision discussion group. Please join the group by clicking
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/India_Vision_2020/

Blog Archive