To realise the developed India by 2020

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Re: Re: Re: [India_Vision_2020] mission "Innovation"



Great dreams of great dreamers are always transcended-.Dr.Kalam

Dear Freinds,
I am really not believing the kind of support and guidence, which I am getting from you .As Dr. Kalm said that-
"Educationists should build the capacities of the spirit of inquiry, creativity, entrepreneurial and moral leadership among students and become their role model"

Each and every child and youth of my country has an ability to solve the problems of nation. Why should we wait? Let us start today and it is 100% sure that we will achieve our goal.
Thanks once again to you all for giving me support and guidance;
Regards
MANOJ PARMAR

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 Ramnath Krishnamurthi wrote :
>Mr. Manoj,
>  I am an NRI living in US. Let me know if you need any help from the financial perspective and i will try to make it happen.Thanks,
>  Ramnath
>
>Manoj Parmar <parmarsnmanoj@rediffmail.com> wrote:
>
>Dear Narendra,
>Thank you very much for your support,guidance and encouragement.I am confident about this project because I am  getting support and guidance from various parts of country.I want ot give concreate shape to this with help of people like you.
>Thank you
>Very much.
>
>On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 narendra None wrote :
> >Dear Manoj, I am greatly impressed by yr search for innovative teaching
> >methods addressing the problems of rural students.One wishes there were more
> >such persons looking at the different potential of each pupil and addressing
> >their capabilities.Audio visual media in teaching are very powerful but not
> >accessible to many pupils.In fact DPEP programme focused on fun teaching
> >empowers pupils to create their own teaching media.Applying ICT for teaching
> >requires cost effective solutions,does not depend upon hihg end
> >equipment.Pllet me know what are the lcoal solutions you can think of
> >so that one can
> >appraoch some fundners to assist you.
> >One of the problems of rural students is the out of school
> >environment,especially the family circumstances.After school nurturing of
> >education is as important as schooling.Creating such an environment after
> >school so that rural students particulalry those coming from marginalized
> >sections have the necessary environment for studies devoted to curriculum
> >as well as non curricular education is very important. Your idea of group
> >discussions is excellent.
> >Keep up the good work and let me know what is the AV equipment you are
> >looking for.
> >Best wishes.Narendra
> >
> >On 22 Feb 2008 05:27:09 -0000, Manoj Parmar <parmarsnmanoj@rediffmail.com>
> >wrote:
> > >
> > >
> > > Dear Sir,
> > > I am Manoj Parmar working in higher secondary school Ujjain. I have made
> > > one project" INNOVATION "for the students of rural areas and small towns.
> > > This project will be based on innovative teaching methodologies. It will
> > > help to eradicate the fear from the subjects. I have made this project
> > > especially for middle age group students. This is the crucial period of life
> > > which might take them to the wrong direction. I want to teach subjects
> > > through skits, projects, video films, group discussions, presentations
> > > etc.In India Students are getting these facilities in very expensive
> > > schools. I want to do this for the students coming from lower and middle
> > > income group. It will help me to search talents from small cities and
> > > villages.I want to chanalize their energy in right directions. I am sure
> > > that with help of this project I will be able to give good and responsible
> > > citizens to the world.
> > >
> > >
> > > I have done many community and service programs with my students. I have
> > > observed the talents of village children as well as of my students. We don't
> > > have the programmes by which we can keep consistency in these types of
> > > programmes.I have taught in CBSE and International School's. I have
> > > worked as Incharge of the personal Peroject.While working with students I
> > > have found my own" PERSONAL PROJECT OF LIFE".It has become the mission of my
> > > life.
> > > I need dedicated people for this project. I also need the help of NGO's
> > > for this project.
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Manoj Parmar
> > >
> > >
> > > [image: Times Better Job]<http://adworks.rediff.com/cgi-bin/AdWorks/click.cgi/www.<SPAN id=120374333133148000><A class=fntRed onmouseover="showSuggestions(event,'120374333133148000','correctspell')" onmouseout="hideDiv('correctspell')" href="javascript:undefined;">rediff</A></SPAN>.com/signature-home.htm/1050715198@Middle5/2030902_2023692/2038716/1?PARTNER=3&OAS_QUERY=null>
> > >
> > >
> > >
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>---------------------------------
>Looking for last minute shopping deals?  Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.



Times Better Job

__._,_.___
Please visit the website http://www.indiavision2020.org to read inspiring articles of eminent personalities
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Ads on Yahoo!

Learn more now.

Reach customers

searching for you.

Y! Messenger

Files to share?

Send up to 1GB of

files in an IM.

Yahoo! Groups

Dog Zone

Connect w/others

who love dogs.

.

__,_._,___
Share:

0 comments:

Latest Messages

Blog Archive

India Vision Team


Publisher and Patron
K. Srinivasan,
Team:
Shivanarayan Pasupathy
Jayatheerthan
Balamurugan
Subha Ganesh
Contact
prpoint@gmail.com

India Vision website and ezine

India Vision website offers lot of information about the various aspects of Vision 2020. Please download the ezines and podcasts on this theme. Please visit http://www.indiavision2020.org

India Vision Group



India Vision 2020 is the largest Indian group for youth to discuss the strategies for realising the devleoped India by 2020. This Blog carries the feed from the India Vision discussion group. Please join the group by clicking
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/India_Vision_2020/

Blog Archive