To realise the developed India by 2020

Monday, February 9, 2009

Re: [India_Vision_2020] An inspiring story about Living Smile Vidya, a transwoman, inmate of Suyam


Dear All,
The courage taken by smile Vidya is commendable and we should feel proud that some one has volunteered to help them.It reminds the proverb "When there is a will, There is a way".

Regards,
Siga (I.N- Rtd)
9940300049

--- On Sat, 7/2/09, Suyam Charitable Trust <suyam_awake@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> From: Suyam Charitable Trust <suyam_awake@yahoo.co.in>
> Subject: [India_Vision_2020] An inspiring story about Living Smile Vidya, a transwoman, inmate of Suyam
> To: India_Vision_2020@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Saturday, 7 February, 2009, 9:59 AM
> Dear All,
>
> Would like to share with you some info about a Transwoman
> (Thirunangai/Aravani) previously called as Saravanan and
> now she is
> "Living Smile Vidya". Born with two elder
> sisters and a younger
> sister. Saravanan slowly become a transwoman. Then
> neglected by family
> and left the home and so much painful situation come across
> along the
> way. Accommodated in Suyam, employed as Admin Asst and
> computer
> operator and turned as a volunteer and now Assistant
> Director in
> Cinema Field, a blogger, a Writer and a living example for
> a
> Transwoman. She shares few info about her which is
> narrated below.
> - Suyam Muthuram (98403 65819)
>
> Dear all,
>
> I'm Living Smile Vidya once was Saravanan would like
> to share a
> little thing with you. Actually I'm a Transwoman
> (Thirunangai/Aravani). My home town is Trichy. As we know
> the social
> phenomina I couldn't survive with my family.
>
> Two years before I came to chennai with no ones support. I
> have no
> job, no support. With the guidance of my friend Mr. Senthil
> I tried
> many places to give me a job and accommodation. With all
> failures,
> finally I come to meet SUYAM. I wonder by the time when i
> had
> meeting with them, they took me as SUYAM STAFF and given me
> accommodation. I hope I havn't troubled at any way
> being a Transwoman.
> But, for sure, I have a safe and good life now in SUYAM.
>
> And recently before few months, I resigned the job in SUYAM
> and joined
> in a movie as an Asst. Director to Director Mr.Mysskin a
> leading film
> director in Tamil industry .( By the way i'm very much
> interested in
> movie making. That's the main reason I came to
> chennai). Now the
> project is over and looking forward the next project to
> join with.
> Meantime I contiune my potential as a Volunteer in SUYAM.
>
> I used to write a little about Transwoman rights and cinema
> in my blog
> that you can see here . Last year with the support of
> SUYAM, I had
> wrote my autobiography titled "NAAN VIDYA" .
> Published in 3 languages
> tamil, english and malayalam by kizhakku publishers. The
> book is
> available in all leading shops and even you can get from
> SUYAM. I hope
> this book will give you a upright knowledge about
> Transwoman issues
> and a little support to my survival. Do respect transwoman
> and
> motivate them and show them the right path. When youth
> understand, the
> whole earth understands. My mob no. 99401 60900. My mail ID
> -
> livsmile@gmail.com
>
> Thanks n regards
>
> Living smile

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/

__._,_.___
Please visit the website http://www.indiavision2020.org to read inspiring articles of eminent personalities
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Y! Messenger

PC-to-PC calls

Call your friends

worldwide - free!

Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

.

__,_._,___
Share:

0 comments:

Latest Messages

Blog Archive

India Vision Team


Publisher and Patron
K. Srinivasan,
Team:
Shivanarayan Pasupathy
Jayatheerthan
Balamurugan
Subha Ganesh
Contact
prpoint@gmail.com

India Vision website and ezine

India Vision website offers lot of information about the various aspects of Vision 2020. Please download the ezines and podcasts on this theme. Please visit http://www.indiavision2020.org

India Vision Group



India Vision 2020 is the largest Indian group for youth to discuss the strategies for realising the devleoped India by 2020. This Blog carries the feed from the India Vision discussion group. Please join the group by clicking
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/India_Vision_2020/

Blog Archive