To realise the developed India by 2020

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

[India_Vision_2020] I am back after three weeks - Srinivasan

dear friends

After nearly three weeks, from today, I will be spending few hours every day  in my office.  I had undergone a major eye surgery for 'macular hole' in the retina portion of my right eye.  This type of surgery is available only in few Institutions.  In this type of surgery, a gas injected in the eye to keep pressure. 

In view of this, I had to maintain 'face down' posture for two weeks (16 hours a day).  That means, instead of lying on the back, the patient has to lie on the stomach with face down.  Though it was a challenging task, the posture gave me lot of new experiences.  I will also write about this in my blog later for the benefit of similar patients.

I had received lot of 'Get well' messages though mail, through SMS and also through phone.  I was overwhelmed with kindness shown by my friends.  I am greatly indebted to them for their prayers and wishes.

It may take another one month for me to use the right eye fully, as the gas needs to be absorbed in the body and to come back to nomalcy fully.  From today, I will be maintaining the normal posture.  Hence, I will be spending some time on net every day to update me. 

I thank the co-moderators who have taken the responsiblity during my absence. 

Srinivasan
Moderator

__._,_.___
Please visit the website http://www.indiavision2020.org to read inspiring articles of eminent personalities
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New business?

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

Y! Messenger

Group get-together

Host a free online

conference on IM.

.

__,_._,___
Share:

0 comments:

Latest Messages

Blog Archive

India Vision Team


Publisher and Patron
K. Srinivasan,
Team:
Shivanarayan Pasupathy
Jayatheerthan
Balamurugan
Subha Ganesh
Contact
prpoint@gmail.com

India Vision website and ezine

India Vision website offers lot of information about the various aspects of Vision 2020. Please download the ezines and podcasts on this theme. Please visit http://www.indiavision2020.org

India Vision Group



India Vision 2020 is the largest Indian group for youth to discuss the strategies for realising the devleoped India by 2020. This Blog carries the feed from the India Vision discussion group. Please join the group by clicking
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/India_Vision_2020/

Blog Archive