To realise the developed India by 2020

Monday, February 16, 2009

Re: [India_Vision_2020] I couldn’t stay away from sharing my feelings….


Dear Friends,
Ramamurthi from Chennai. You are Correct. If you do wrong there, You are punished next moment with fines, or your Passport seized.
Here in Our Country you are aware of the reality. Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam is
right. We have to change much.
Thanks. Ramamurthi.

--- On Mon, 16/2/09, sri dhar <sridhr_in@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> From: sri dhar <sridhr_in@yahoo.co.in>
> Subject: [India_Vision_2020] I couldn't stay away from sharing my feelings….
> To: India_Vision_2020@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Monday, 16 February, 2009, 11:06 AM
> Dear Sirs,
>  
> I'm one of the silent member of this group, I felt proud
> just by being a group member,
>  
> This group proved to be an excellent initiative of great
> minds with good heart,
>  
> I'm basically an engineer roaming from place to place for
> projects in India and sometimes abroad, when I used to go to
> European countries for projects I have a feeling filled with
> distress in my heart, when will our Mother India be
> disciplined, clean, neat, pollution free, organized,
> corruption free, well structured etc…etc….
>  
> But I used to remember my heroes words …. (It's Dr.
> APJ). "Why our people behave well if they are in a
> different country and not showing the same interest in their
> own country"
> Yeah! Excellent comment, after that I have corrected myself
> to some extent (some – not completely- I admit it will
> take some more time).
>  
> And I learnt from him that all these things can be achieved
> once people are educated, yes he is definitely a visionary,
> and we have to admit that. That's why he feels educating
> the young India is one of the prime goals.
>  
> And by reading your mails/discussions, your initiatives,
> your messages, your activities, I definitely hope my India
> sorry OUR INDIA will be the one which we are dreaming about
> day and night.
>  
> I would like to help our group to my maximum extent,
>  
> Thanks, thanks a lot, thank you people very much,
>  
> and i wish the very best to all the members who are working
> to achieve the goals,
> Lets join the hands together to focuss on dream India, 
>  
> Jai Hind!
>  
> Best Regards
> Sridhar
>
> --- On Mon, 16/2/09, Natarajan Raman
> <natadreams@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> From: Natarajan Raman <natadreams@gmail.com>
> Subject: [India_Vision_2020] The impact of Dr.APJ's ten
> point oath to students
> To: india_vision_2020@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Monday, 16 February, 2009, 10:19 AM
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Dear Friends,
>
> I am pleased to share an interesting incident that happened
> over the weekend classes we [ Dream India and YHM ] conduct
> at Adyar corporation school. As a part of our usual review,
> I was asking the kids to repeat the basics we taught them
> for the past 3 months. As we finished discussing about
> spoken English, computers, greeting etc, I asked them about
> Dr.APJ's ten point oath to students.
>
> It was really pleasing that almost all the children
> remembered the ten point oath. Each of them shared one point
> each. Once they did this, we just posed a question,
> "Okay, good that you all remember, now how many of you
> actually follow these points mentioned by sir? If not all
> these points, at least one or two of them.".
>
> To our surprise, the kids started responding very well. We
> asked them to speak one by one. One kid Aruna said, "
> Anna, I have taught my grandma how to write her name, also
> one boy near my house of same age as mine used to eat
> Gutkha. After we discussed the points here, I told him NOT
> to eat such things. Now after I told him about the evils 
> of it, he has stopped eating that".
>
> One more said, " Anna, I have taught my parents how to
> write their names in English". Another said, " I
> teach the small boys around my area". This is when one
> of the students, Jeevajothi said " Anna, my father used
> to drink a lot. He used to have severe stomach pain because
> of this. After we made a chart about the ten point oath by
> Dr.APJ [ she was one of those kids who made that chart], I
> told my dad NOT to drink mentioning the words of Dr.APJ. I
> also told him you would not suffer going to hospital etc
> because of this. He took two days to reflect on this. Later,
> he stopped drinking and bought a silver golusu with that
> amount".
>
> It was one of those moments that rarely comes in life. We
> were all pleasantly shocked to hear this. Honestly, none of
> us expected the chart activity on Dr.APJ's ten point
> oath to have such an impact!!! Sir is truly inspiring. It
> just goes on to prove that his words are very sincere and
> from his divine heart, how else can one explain such an
> inspiring turn around!!!
>
> These are the moments that we need to cherish my dear
> friends. For sure we are making a positive difference in our
> own way. I thought you all would loved to hear from the
> student and so took a small video which is attached. It is
> in Tamil with students explaining the above described
> incident. Every action of ours with the children makes a
> direct impact in their life.
>
> Anbudan,
> Natarajan
> Dream India
>
> "Hesitating to act because the whole vision might not
> be achieved, or because others do not yet share it, is an
> attitude that only hinders progress."  - Mahatma
> http://di2020. blogspot. com/
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to
> http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/

__._,_.___
Please visit the website http://www.indiavision2020.org to read inspiring articles of eminent personalities
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New business?

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Health Groups

for people over 40

Join people who are

staying in shape.

Yahoo! Groups

Do More For Cats Group

Connect and share with

cat owners like you

.

__,_._,___
Share:

0 comments:

Latest Messages

Blog Archive

India Vision Team


Publisher and Patron
K. Srinivasan,
Team:
Shivanarayan Pasupathy
Jayatheerthan
Balamurugan
Subha Ganesh
Contact
prpoint@gmail.com

India Vision website and ezine

India Vision website offers lot of information about the various aspects of Vision 2020. Please download the ezines and podcasts on this theme. Please visit http://www.indiavision2020.org

India Vision Group



India Vision 2020 is the largest Indian group for youth to discuss the strategies for realising the devleoped India by 2020. This Blog carries the feed from the India Vision discussion group. Please join the group by clicking
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/India_Vision_2020/

Blog Archive